The Virginia Coastal Policy Center (VCPC) at the College of William & Mary Law School, in conjunction with the Virginia Institute of Marine Science, provides science-based legal and policy analysis of environmental and land use issues affecting the state's coastal resources and educates the Virginia policymaking, non-profit, legal and business communities about these subjects. More information about VCPC is available on the law school's website.
Reports produced by the Center are available in the repository's VCPC collection.
Browse the Virginia Coastal Policy Center Events Collections:
Virginia Coastal Policy Center Annual Conference
- 2013, Adaptive Planning for Flooding and Coastal Change in Virginia
- 2014, Adaptive Planning for Flooding and Coastal Change in Virginia: Next Steps for the Commonwealth
- 2015, Show Me the Money: The Economic Realities of Responding to Coastal Change and Adaptation in Virginia
- 2016, Living with the Water – Too Much, and Too Little
- 2017, Defending Our Coasts: Ensuring Military Readiness and Economic Vitality as Waters Rise
- 2018, Building a Resilient Virginia
- 2019, The Three Ps of Resilience: Planning, Partnerships, and Paying For It All
Virginia Coastal Policy Center Forums