The Law Library is creating a permanent collection in our digital repository to preserve the history of the William & Mary Law School at the time of the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of this project, we are seeking images that reflect the impact of the pandemic on the law school community. We welcome contributions from all community members who would like to preserve their photography or visual art in the collection.
We will accept both submissions created specifically for this project and submissions of previously created images, but it must be submitted by the creator. Submissions are moderated for appropriateness but will not be edited. All accepted submissions will be housed permanently in the repository and made publicly available.
To share your experience, please submit your written contribution using the "Submit Research" or "Submit by Email" links in the sidebar. We have provided some questions and prompts that may be helpful in selecting or creating a visual image, but you may include any written response that you feel is meaningful to record and preserve.
- What does your life look day-to-day during the pandemic?
- How did your life look prior to Spring 2020? What most demonstrates the change?
- Illustrate your experience of the transition to online classes. Show how the change impacted you, your relationships with your professors, your experiences of classes, etc.?
- Share an image of your work-from-home space or new favorite study space.
- How have you been impacted by the pandemic outside of school?
- Have you experienced changes in your personal or family life due to the pandemic?
- What has changed the most in your life?
- What has been helpful in coping with the pandemic?
- What organizations do you participate in? How has your participation or the organization itself changed due to the pandemic?
- What thoughts do you have to share about the 2020 election?
- How did 2020 change your vision of justice?
- What are your hopes for the future?
- What are your concerns about the future?
- What have you achieved since the beginning of the pandemic that you are proud of?
- Did you create a work of art, a craft, or complete a project during the pandemic that you would like to photograph for submission?