Creator

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

6-1930

Description

St. George Tucker, William & Mary's second Professor of Law and Police, usually held classes in his house, which still stands on W. Nicholson Street just east of Palace Green.

Photo published in Vol. XXIV, No. 3 of the Bulletin, The College of William and Mary in Virginia (June, 1930).

Share

COinS