Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1858

Description

The Wren Building was the primary venue for law classes from January 1780 when Wythe became the first professor of law until it burned in 1859, shortly before the Civil War closed the College in 1861.

Photograph was digitized by the Special Collections Research Center at the College of William & Mary.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.

Share

COinS