The Old Gymnasium at the College of William & Mary opened in 1900 and was converted to a lecture room building in 1922. One of the departments that utilized this space was the newly revived Marshall-Wythe School of Government and Citizenship. Law classes were held here until the building was torn down in 1931.
Photograph was published in the 1922 Colonial Echo.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.