Document Type

Directory

Comments

George Wythe was appointed as the first Chair of Law and Police at the College of William & Mary in 1779. Until the school closed during the Civil War in 1861 the Chair of Law [and Police] was the sole faculty member offering instruction to law students. More information about the Deans of the Law School is available here.

Share

COinS