St. George Tucker served as the Chair of Law and Police at the College of William and Mary from 1790-1804.
More information about St. George Tucker is available here.
Portrait is held by the College of William & Mary Earl Gregg Swem Library. Photograph was taken by the Special Collections Research Center at the College of William & Mary.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.