Built between 1834-1835, Marshall-Wythe Hall was built to house the Marshall-Wythe School of Government and Citizenship (including the School of Jurisprudence). The building was renamed James Blair Hall in 1968 when the Law School moved into the old library building.
Photograph was digitized by the Special Collections Research Center at the College of William & Mary.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.