Preview

image preview

Creation Date

6-1930

Description

George Wythe taught law to students in his house, which still stands on Palace Green, both before and after he became Professor of Law and Police at William & Mary.

Photo published in Vol. XXIV, No. 3 of the Bulletin, The College of William and Mary in Virginia (June, 1930).

Keywords

William & Mary Law School

Share

COinS